story) Beverly Hills Police Department A said in a statement.
What does BHPD stand for?
BHPD stands for Beverly Hills Police Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BHPD
- Browning Hi Power Combat
- Budget Housing Policy Committee
- Building Health Promotion Capacity (Canada)
- Bunker Hill Presbyterian Church (Washington Township, New Jersey)
- Bureau of Hire Purchase and Credits
- Bush Hill Presbyterian Church (Alexandria, VA)
- Business High Performance Checking
- Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited
- Bedfordshire Heartlands Primary Care Trust
- Berkeley Heights Police Department (Berkeley Heights, NJ)
- Biology Health and Physics Department
- Bureau of Human Prescription Drugs (Canada)
- Bridgton Hospital Physician Group (Maine)
- Baat Hamari Pakki Hai (Indian TV show)
- Buy Here, Pay Here (car dealerships offering in-house financing)
- Babcock Hitachi Philippines Inc. (Makati City, Philippines)
- Basal Hypothalamic-Pituitary Islands
- Benton Harbor Public Library (Michigan)
- Berkeley Heights Public Library (New Jersey)
- Beverly Hills Public Library (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A call was placed to Beverly Hills Police Department to report a trespassing.
Beverly Hills Police Department have released the tape as, they say, the case is now closed.
The couple moved to Springfield after Dallas Vance retired from the Beverly Hills Police Department in California.
Accompanied by her lawyer, the 21-year-old actress surrendered at the Beverly Hills Police Department in California to be fingerprinted and photographed Lohan's blood-alcohol level at the time of the crash was above California's legal limit.
Accompanied by her lawyer, the 21-year-old actress surrendered at the Beverly Hills Police Department in California yesterday to be fingerprinted and photographed, officer Brian Ballieweg said.
The Beverly Hills Police Department already had six patrol cars and several motorcycles outside.
Beverly Hills Police Department said Ms Ryder was booked on charges of grand theft and possessing pharmaceutical drugs without a prescription.