Grey Goose's claims come from a 1998 taste test conducted by the Beverage Testing Institute, in which the vodka was the winning brand scoring 96.
What does BTI stand for?
BTI stands for Beverage Testing Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTI
We have 130 other meanings of BTI in our Acronym Attic
- Bayview Tutorial Institute
- Bear Trust International
- Beginning Teacher Institute (various locations)
- Behavior Therapy Institute
- Behavioral Training Institute
- Benefit Technologies International, Inc.
- Berks Technical Institute (Wyomissing, PA)
- Bertelsmann Transformation Index (nation development ranking)
- BethelTronix, Inc.
- Bethlehem Tertiary Institute (est. 1993; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
recently signed an agreement with the Beverage Testing Institute (BTI) and its publication, Tastings, to display wine-tasting notes and an electronic version of the publication for two years on the WineAccess.
This fall the Chicago-based Beverage Testing Institute (BTI) tasted a broad range of over one hundred Austrian wines and found many that would make great choices for America's holiday meals.
The Beverage Testing Institute has also named the Villa Malizia Pinot Grigio , Toca Diamonte Malbec and Vina Decana Tempranillo , among others, as"Best Buys.
Chicago's Beverage Testing Institute gave four of Firestone Walker's brews a score of 90 or better in their World Beer Championships, an on-going tasting throughout the year.
Following a number of awards, starting with 2007's Beverage Testing Institute (BTI) honor, Sobieski Vodka was recognized three years in a row as a "Hot Brand" by IMPACT magazine.
Independently tested (and tasted) by the Beverage Testing Institute, Aero provides "smoother wine, richer fruit.
The tasting was judged by the Beverage Testing Institute, an independent body contracted by the Wine Enthusiast.