0 * Includes Wal-Mart SOURCE: BEVERAGE MARKETING CORP.
What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Beverage Marketing Corp.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Bel-Met-Construct (French; Belgian wood stove manufacturer)
- Belfast Metropolitan College (UK)
- Belgian Matra Club (French; Belgian automobile club)
- Belleview Medical College
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Berkeley Math Circle (California)
- Berkshire Medical Center (Pittsfield, MA)
- Best Master Clock Algorithm (synchronization)
- Best Measurement Capability (laboratories)
- Biased Markov Chain
- Bibliotheca Medica Canadiana (journal)
- Bicester Methodist Church (Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK)
- Bicycle Manufacturing Company
- Billings Motorcycle Club
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire (French: Molecular and Cellular Biology)
- Biomed Central
- Biomedical Chromatography (journal)
- Biomedical Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
An analysis performed by the Beverage Marketing Corp.
The prime issues are the economy and the environment," says Gary Hemphill, senior vice-president at New York industry consultancy Beverage Marketing Corp.
8 billion bottled water market, according to Beverage Marketing Corp.
1 percent from the previous year, according to Beverage Marketing Corp.
Corona's marketing has been very, very good," says Gary Hemphill, vice president of consultant Beverage Marketing Corp.
Annual growth, for example, in the $400 million ready-to-drink convenience iced tea market alone (supermarkets and all other retail outlets) jumped more than 44% in 1992 dollars sales and will, according to Beverage Marketing Corp.
5 billion gallons of bottled water last year, up about a half billion from the year before, according to the Beverage Marketing Corp.