The ordinance says no landfill in Wayne County can receive waste generated from any jurisdiction outside the county that does not have a beverage container deposit law parallel to that currently in effect in Michigan.
What does BCDL stand for?
BCDL stands for Beverage Container Deposit Law (recycling programs)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCDL
We have 3 other meanings of BCDL in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Centre for Domotics and Immotics
- Black Child Development Institute
- Black Child Development Institute of Greensboro, Inc
- Battle Command Development and Integration Center
- Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code
- Breast Cancer Dietary Intervention Project
- Bangladesh Centre for Development, Journalism and Communication
- Barge Conversion Deck-Enclosure Kit
- Brake Cooling Duct Kit (vehicle part)
- Business Component Development Kit (software)
- British Columbia Drivers License
- Bull City Dart League (Durham, NC; est. 1993)
- Bitemporal Conceptual Data Model (databases)
- BRAC (Bangladesh Rural Advancement Committee) Centre for Development Management
- Broadcast Cable Digital Multiplexer
- British Columbia Data Management Association
- British Columbia Direct Marketing Association (now British Columbia Association of Integrated Marketers; Canada)
- Broadband Code Division Multiple Access
- Biological and Chemical Data Management and Exchange Practices
- Bromochlorodimethylhydantoin (water treatment microbicide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently nine states have beverage container deposit laws and California has a hybrid version.
1) Although the initial purpose of beverage container deposit laws and bills was to control litter, purposes now stated include conservation of energy and resources and reduction of municipal solid waste.