In 2005, Hakim Badaoui began Beurger King Muslim in France and served an entirely halal menu.
What does BKM stand for?
BKM stands for Beurger King Muslim (est. 2005; fast-food restaurant; France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKM
We have 26 other meanings of BKM in our Acronym Attic
- Barreto-Kim-Lynn-Scott (cryptography algorithm)
- Brusselse Ketjes Linux User Group (Brussels, Belgium)
- Brooklyn (New York)
- Badan Keswadayaan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Community Self-Reliance Agency)
- Bakalalan, Malaysia (airport code)
- Bankalararasý Kart Merkezi (Turkish)
- Because Knowledge Matters (Belgium)
- Besiktas Kultur Merkezi (Turkey)
- Best Known Method
- Bharathi Kalai Manram (Indian cultural organization; Houston, TX)
- Black Kaïra Massacre (French music group)
- Bleu Krystal Média (French multimedia production company)
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus (authors of Investments)
- Bookmark Manager (software)
- Brennkraftmaschine (German: Combustion Engine)
- Burger King Meal
- Business Knowledge Management
- Baráti Kör a Muvészetért Alapítvány (Hungarian: Circle of Friends Foundation for the Arts)
- Brickell Key Master Association (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was true in the first wave of Halal when we had offerings such as Mecca-Cola and Beurger King Muslim (Beur is French slang meaning Arab, used for second-generation North Africans in France).