The Complaint alleges that the lease agreement between the Lions and the City of Pontiac allows the City to assess, and the Lions to collect from their fans, a $1.
What does BTL stand for?
BTL stands for Between the Lions (PBS children's TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTL
We have 84 other meanings of BTL in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Loss
- Begining TAPR Label
- Behind the Lens (various locations)
- Belize Telemedia Limited
- Bell Telephone Laboratories
- Below The Line (advertising)
- Bend Tarp and Liner (Prineville, OR)
- Between the Legs
- Between the Lines