She has also appeared on MSNBC, the DIY Network, Better TV and HSN.
What does BTV stand for?
BTV stands for Better TV (Israel)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of BTV
We have 28 other meanings of BTV in our Acronym Attic
- British Thermal Units per Hour
- Bangladesh Trade Union Kendra
- Building Tune-Up Program (various organizations)
- Bureau of Tobacco Use, Prevention and Control (New York)
- Ballistic Test Vehicle (launcher system testing)
- Bangladesh Television
- Barcelona TV
- Béance Tubaire Volontaire (French pressure balancing maneuver)
- Benfica TV (Portugal)
- Benoit Tourisme Voyages (French travel agency)
- Beyond the Veil
- Bibliothèque du Tourisme et des Voyages (French: Library of Travel and Tourism)
- Blanc Transports Véhicules (French automobile distributor)
- Blast Test Vehicle
- Bluetongue Virus
- Botswana Television
- Bridgewater Television (Bridgewater, Massachusetts local programming)
- Bridgewater Television (Community TV; Bridgewater, MA)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV show)
- Buoyant Transport Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the broadcaster, whose 2ft creation earned her the title of star baker, says it would have been better TV if the teetering concoction had toppled.
is so very terrible that when it clumsily bellyflops to an end we can all start to realise that we need - and deserve - much better TV than that.
Smart TV Alliance creates a larger playing field which encourages developers to create more and better TV applications at the same time giving manufacturers and consumers the richest source of movies-on-demand, music services, games, social networking and more.
Jails in the UK have better TV systems than a lot of hotels.
Rider wants to see the season out and ensure "a better TV deal" for the sport and added: "I feel a personal responsibility towards touring cars.
By including the Greens and others, the debates would be so much more interesting and make much better TV.
What does it say when Bishop Gorman has a better TV deal than UNLV?