The problems of recruitment and retention of direct-care workers was the impetus for the Better Jobs Better Care program.
What does BJBC stand for?
BJBC stands for Better Jobs Better Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ballerina Jewelry Box
- Bank Julius Baer (Swiss bank)
- Belgian Journal of Botany (now Plant Ecology and Evolution)
- Beton Jungle Bikers
- Big Jesus Burger (recording studio; Australia)
- Blackjack Band
- Boerenjeugdbond (Dutch)
- Bond, James Bond
- Brother John Brown (musician; Cranford, NJ)
- Bill James' Baseball Abstract (book)
- Belgian Jetsport Boating Federation
- Betty Jean Brown Foundation (Lafayette, CA)
- Bangkok Junior Basketball League (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Building Jazz Bass Lines (book)
- Baby Jesus Butt Plug
- Bocconi Jazz Business Unit
- Bachelor of Journalism and Communication
- Bahamas Junior Certificate
- Baptist Joint Committee
- Barnes-Jewish/Christian (BJC Healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For further information on the IFAS Better Jobs Better Care program or the report, e-mail bjbc@aahsa.
A recent report from Better Jobs Better Care, a national research and demonstration program managed by the Institute for the Future of Aging Services, quantifies the financial impact of LTC employee turnover--and make no mistake, all Americans end up paying for it.