Content for each CD package is derived from the pages of Better Homes and Gardens, plus other Meredith magazines such as Country Home(R), Traditional Home(R), Midwest Living(R), and Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications.
What does BHG stand for?
BHG stands for Better Homes and Gardens (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHG
We have 34 other meanings of BHG in our Acronym Attic
- Balson Holdings Family Trust
- Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation (California; consumer protection)
- British Honduras Forestry Unit (1941-1943)
- Bankers Healthcare Group, Inc. (Southwest Ranches, FL)
- Banque de l'Habitat du Gabon (French: Housing Bank of Gabon; Gabon)
- Beauty Has Grace (Jaci Velasquez album)
- Beijing Hualian Group (retailer; China)
- Belgian Hand Group
- Bernard Hodes Group (various locations)
- Bethesda Health Group (Missouri)
- Big Hearted Guy
- Big Huge Games
- Bloodhound Gang (band)
- Blown Head Gasket
- Bounty Hunter's Guild (web game)
- Brain Housing Group
- Brigade Headquarters Group (US Marine Corps)
- Brisbane History Group (Australia; est. 1981)
- Brussels Hoofdstedlijk Gewest (Dutch: Brussels Capital Region; Belgium)
- Butler Hill Group (est. 1993)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Expands Franchise System into New York State with the Affiliation of Leading Hudson Valley Brokerage Firm PARSIPPANY, N.
to lengthen the progression from the driveway to the door,'' says Denise Caringer, executive editor of Better Homes and Gardens Books.
TRADITIONAL PROPERTIES ANNOUNCES AFFILIATION WITH BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS AND GRUBB & ELLIS RESIDENTIAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NETWORK RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.
Entertainment Editors & Television Writers LOS ANGELES--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--March 16, 2000 Better Homes and Gardens Television (www.
GRUBB & ELLIS COMPANY ANNOUNCES AFFILIATION WITH BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS (R) REAL ESTATE SERVICE NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
The newly re-named GMAC Real Estate division is comprised of the franchise network carrying the GMAC Real Estate and Better Homes and Gardens brands and company-owned real estate brokerage companies, which has more than 1,450 offices and 25,000 agents.
Multimedia 2000 creates and distributes high-quality, award-winning multimedia CD-ROM and DVD-ROM titles developed with respected consumer brands such as Better Homes and Gardens, Webster Publishing, and The Home Depot.