1 Eighth Annual Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire Torch Awards Luncheon, noon to 2 p.
What does BBBNH stand for?
BBBNH stands for Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bahrain British Business Forum (Manama, Bahrain)
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures
- British Boys for British Farms (UK)
- Bromley by Bow Football Club (UK)
- Big Brother Best Friend Forever
- Bear in the Big Blue House (children`s book)
- Balcer Brothers Bus Line (Bay City, Michigan, circa 1920s)
- Big Bats Baseball League (est. 1998; fantasy baseball league)
- Better Business Bureau of Mainland British Columbia
- Better Business Bureau of the Maritime Provinces Incorporated (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Better Business Bureau Online
- Braddock Bay Bird Observatory (New York)
- British Boxing Board of Control
- Bilirubin/BSP (Bromosulfophthalein) Binding Protein
- Biobehavioral and Behavioral Processes
- Blues Brothers Band Project (cover band; Germany)
- Bronx Blue Bedroom Project (New York, NY; collaborative art project)
- BYOB Barbecue
- Barclays Bank Base Rate
- Bring Back British Rail (campaign; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of the Torch Award is to recognize annually those for-profit businesses in our state committed to maintaining exceptionally high standards of ethical behavior in buyer and seller relationships," said Robert Shomphe, President and CEO of the Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire.