In this year's Federal Budget the Government announced that it would remove social workers and occupational therapists from the Better Access to Mental Health Care program (Better Access).
What does BAMH stand for?
BAMH stands for Better Access to Mental Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAMH
We have 3 other meanings of BAMH in our Acronym Attic
- Bundesamt für Militärflugplätze (German: Federal Office for Military Airfields; Switzerland)
- Bureau of Apogaea Medical and Fire (Colorado)
- Bay Area Motion Graphics (San Francisco, CA)
- Bidimensional Anisotrope Mesh Generator (mathematics)
- Bonnier Amigo Music Group
- Border Analysis and Management Group, Inc.
- Bovine Adrenal Medulla Gangliosides
- Brand Asset Management Group (Chesterfield, MO)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Baring Asset Management Holdings (UK)
- Brighton-Allston Mental Health Association (Boston, MA)
- Border Area Mental Health Services
- Basic American Medical, Inc.
- Bet Am Medinath Israel (synagogue; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Body Adipose Muscular Index
- Buried Asset Management Institute-International (Indianapolis, IN)
- Building A More Innovative Economy (Canada)
- Business and Administrative Management Information Services
- Balloon and small Aircraft Maintenance Information Tool
- Black Alumni of Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also work with people from black and minority ethnic communities to help them get better access to mental health services and support.
The report, Lessons for Mental Health Care in Scotland, also calls for better access to mental health services for younger people.
The work of fellowship recipients has helped reduce the stigma associated with mental illness and stimulate increased dialogue, one way to create better access to mental health care.
This important legislation will help millions of Americans receive better access to mental health care," said Gregory A Bayer, Ph.