Among the initial grantees: Dinner Program for Homeless Women ($25,000), Manna Food Center ($15,000), Catholic Charities Foundation ($25,000), So Others Might Eat ($10,000), and Bethany House of Northern Virginia ($10,000).
What does BHNV stand for?
BHNV stands for Bethany House of Northern Virginia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Black Hills National Forest (South Dakota)
- By His Next Friend (legal)
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Boston Harbor Navigation Improvement Project (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Basil Hume Neighbourhood Learning Centre (Bebington, UK)
- Basic Human Needs Reserve
- Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center
- Beacon Hill Nursery School (Boston, MA)
- Berita Harian-New Straits Times (Malaysian newspaper; Malay: Daily News)
- Black-Headed Nightingale Thrush (bird)
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge (Smyrna, Delaware)
- Boots Healthcare New Zealand
- Baby Half Off (retail website)
- Bad Hangover
- Banjo Hangout (website)
- Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. (44th US president)
- Basketball Hoops Online (Woodstock, GA)
- Battle Handover
- Behavioral Health Organization (various organizations)
- Behavioral Healthcare Options (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arlington, VA $10,000 To support the emergency financial assistance program for Arlington residents Bethany House of Northern Virginia, Inc.