Beth Faitelewicz, a nurse at Beth Israel hospital for the past 25 years, lives, with her husband and daughters, close to the site of the attacks in New York.
What does BIH stand for?
BIH stands for Beth Israel Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIH
We have 34 other meanings of BIH in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo Irish Genealogical Society (Buffalo, NY)
- Bulletin of the International Graphonomics Society (University of Nijmegen; Netherlands)
- British and Irish Group for the Study of Personality Disorders
- Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (University of Bremen; Germany)
- Biosciences Innovation and Growth Team (UK)
- Bankers, Insurance & General Workers Union (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Barbados Industrial and General Workers' Union
- Ball in Hand (pool/billiards)
- Belgium Indoor Hockey
- Benign Intracranial Hypertension
- Bible Institute of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Bird-In-Hand (unincorporated Pennsylvania village)
- Birmingham International Holdings (formerly Grandtop International Holdings Limited)
- Black Infant Health
- Blanchisserie Inter-Hospitalière (French: Inter-Hospital Laundry)
- Blocking Island Hierarchy
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia i Herzegovina (ISO country code)
- Boston Inner Harbor (studying pollution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The damage required nearly ten hours of surgery Sunday at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston and Goodwin is expected to undergo further surgery.
She graduated from Beth Israel Hospital School of Nursing in Boston as a Registered Nurse.
Drafts was in stable condition at Beth Israel Hospital on Monday morning.
Mitchell Rabkin, President and CEO of Beth Israel Hospital.
medical centers including Scott & White Memorial Hospital (Temple, TX), Beth Israel Hospital (Boston, MA), and LDS Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT).
The trustees of Beth Israel Hospital voted last week to sell the site formerly known as Doctor's Hospital on East End Avenue, opposite Gracie Mansion.
Martha Barnett, a rheumatologist at Boston's Beth Israel Hospital.