The center will also hold a satellite courtroom for the Beth Din of America, which is a court of Jewish law.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Beth Din of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Aerosol (aerosol treatment for chronic asthma)
- Bedienungsanleitung (German: User Manual)
- Before, During, After Operation Checks (US DoD)
- Belgian Driving Association
- Beneficiary Designation Account (inherited IRA account)
- Bensussen Deutsch Associates (German: Bensussen German Associates)
- Benzophenone Dicarboxylic Acid
- Bermuda Tracking Station (NASA STDN)
- Bermuda/Hamilton, Bermuda - Kindley Airfield/Civil Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Berufsverband Deutscher Anästhesisten eV
- Bi-Directional Amplifier
- Biblioteca Digital Andina (Digital Library of the Andean Community website)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de l'Aude (French: Aude County Library; Aude, France)
- Big Dumb Agency
- Big Dumb Alien
- Big Dumb Animal
- Bill Duffy Associates (sports management)
- Biological Data Analysis
- BIOS Data Area
- Biotin Dextran Amine
Samples in periodicals archive:
52) The Beth Din of America (53) has some flexibility in the structure of the beth din; it usually utilizes a single rabbi to decide a dispute where less than $10,000 is in controversy.
Leviev, a billionaire diamond and real estate investor from Israel, asked the court settle the dispute through a rabbinical arbitration court, called the Beth Din of America.