E[acute accent]Today's rating actions follow the announcement of Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Gewerkschaften AG (BGAG), a holding company controlled by trade unions and the bank's owner, that it has agreed to sell its shares in AHBR to Lone Star, a financial investor.
What does BGAG stand for?
BGAG stands for Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Gewerkschaften AG (German: Investment Company of Trade Unions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGAG
- Bowling Green Athletic Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Battle Group Anti-Aircraft Warfare Coordination
- Battle Group Air Defense
- Blue Grass Army Depot
- Business and General Aviation Day (UK)
- Blue Grass Army Depot Chemical Activity
- Beyond Good and Evil (video game)
- Biologie, Géosciences, Agroressources, Environnement (French: Biology, Geosciences, Agroresources, Environment)
- BlueGreen Alliance Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- British Girls Adult Film Database
- Business Government Advisory Group (Australia)
- Bade Ghulam Ali Khan (Indian musician)
- Bisexual, Gay and Lesbian Alliance
- Bisexual, Gay and Lesbian Alumni (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Bisexual, Gay and Lesbian Association
- Boeing Government Action Network
- Bohemian Grove Action Network
- Boston Global Action Network (Boston, MA)
- brilliant green agar with novobiocin
- Bringing the Gospel to All Nations