A Novel Nanoemulsion Adjuvant Enhancing the Immune Response to beta-propiolactone Inactivated Influenza Virus Using a Nasal Route in a Ferret Model, Poster #G-1194 Monday, October 27, 2008 11:15 a.
What does BPL stand for?
BPL stands for Beta-Propiolactone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPL
We have 551 other meanings of BPL in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Premier League (cricket)
- Bankers' Professional Liability
- Barclays Premier League (football; UK)
- Basic Priority List
- Behavior Pattern Learning
- Below Poverty Level
- Below Poverty Line
- Below Poverty Line (India)
- Berkeley Packet Library
- Berkeley Public Library (California)
- Bethpage Public Library (New York)
- Bharat Products Limited (India)
- Big Picture Lies (Sunk Loto album)
- Billerica Public Library (Billerica, MA)
- Bipolar Length (kidneys)
- Blokfluitensemble Praetorius Leiden (Dutch: Dutch Recorder Orchestra Praetorius; Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Blood Pressure Level
- Blood Program Letter
- Bloomingdale Public Library (Bloomingdale, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Afluria is manufactured from viruses that were grown in chicken eggs, harvested via centrifugation, inactivated with beta-propiolactone, disrupted (i.
Conventional techniques that are used to inactivate HIV have included formalin treatment, detergent disruption, exposure to psoralen and ultraviolet light, and treatment with beta-propiolactone.