VT-122 is a novel, chrono-modulated combination of the non-selective beta-adrenergic receptor blocker propranolol and the COX-2-selective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) etodolac.
What does ADRBR stand for?
ADRBR stands for Beta-Adrenergic Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Asynchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Association of Ontario (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- Accidental Disability Retirement Benefits
- Airworthiness Directive Review Board
- Architectural Design Review Board (various locations)
- Army Disability Review Board
- Army Discharge Review Board
- adrenergic receptors alpha2A and beta1
- Beta-2-Adrenergic Receptor (also seen as B2AR)
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Regenerative Cells (cardiology)
- Adolescent Day Resource Center
- Adroit Data Recovery Centre (various locations)
- Agence des Douanes et du Révenu du Canada
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- American Dutch Rabbit Club
- Animal Disease Research Center
- Art and Design Research Centre (UK)
- Asian Disaster Reduction Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beta-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists (Beta Blockers)
Beta-Adrenergic receptor agonist modulation of skeletal muscle growth.
beta-Adrenergic receptor polymorphisms and responses during titration of metoprolol controlled release/ extended release in heart failure.
5) At that time, it was shown that aerobic exercisers had greater alpha-adrenergic receptor density and significantly lower beta-adrenergic receptor density than weight trainers.
Effects of beta-adrenergic receptor blockade on stress-induced changes in haematological parameters of rats.
This study was designed to investigate beta-adrenergic receptor regulation of Fas signaling in human retinal endothelial cells.
The primary beta-adrenergic receptor comes in several forms, the most common of which are arg389 and gly389.