Lillian is a graduate student in the MPA program, a member of Beta Alpha Psi and provides foster care for puppies and kittens.
What does BAP stand for?
BAP stands for Beta Alpha Psi (National Honors Business Information Fraternity)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BAP
We have 207 other meanings of BAP in our Acronym Attic
- Be A Pal
- Beagle Activation Probe (Mechwarrior)
- Beneficiary Advisory Panel (US DoD)
- Benefits Analysis Program
- Best Absolute Perfect (band)
- Best Achievable Protection
- Best American Poetry
- Best Aquaculture Practices (seafood standards)
- Best Available Price
- Beta Assessment Plan
- Béton Autoplaçant (French: Self-Consolidating Concrete)
- Bicycles Against Poverty (est. 2007)
- Bienal de Arte Paiz (Guatemalan art)
- Biodiversity Action Plan
- BiP-Associated Protein
- Bisexual and Proud
- Black American Princess
- Blood Agar Plate (microbiology)
- Boîte à Polpette (French role-playing game group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm addressing this issue by partnering with the two business fraternities on campus, Beta Alpha Psi and Delta Sigma Pi, to expand outreach while maintaining the personal interaction aspect of recruitment.
Beta Alpha Psi is the honorary organization for financial information students and professionals.
As the adviser of Beta Alpha Psi, I provide the training and supervise the on-site preparation of the returns.
Student Involvement in the VITA Program through Beta Alpha Psi Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) is an international honors organization for accounting, finance and information systems students.
McGuire serves on the global Board of Directors for Beta Alpha Psi as Director of Administration and Development.
As a member of the SDSU chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, she was highlighted as an Outstanding Member and awarded the prestigious President's Award for superior involvement in Spring 2012 and elected as Vice President of Reporting for Fall 2012.
Rivero is a graduate of the University of South Florida and a charter member of the National Accounting Fraternity of Beta Alpha Psi.