Best value contracting does consider price, but also permits consideration of other factors such as past performance, quality, delivery, management expertise, technical approach, experience of key personnel, management structure, and risk.
What does BVC stand for?
BVC stands for Best Value Contracting (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BVC
We have 65 other meanings of BVC in our Acronym Attic
- Bible Voice Broadcasting Network
- Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors (Hamilton, MT)
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School (Hyderabad, India)
- Bichard Vetting and Barring Scheme (UK)
- Banco Venezolano de Credito (Venezuela)
- Bandai Visual Club (Japan)
- Bar Vocational Course (UK)
- Barb Vs Caster (Daiblo II computer game)
- Bayside Veterinary Center (Bayside, NY)
- Beginning of Vertical Curve
- Better Vision for Children Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Big Visible Chart
- Bill's Voice Commander (home automation by voice)
- Billing Validation Center
- Bolsa de Valores de Colombia (Colombia)
- Bovine Venereal Campylobacteriosis
- Brand Value Creator (market research; Synovate)
- Brazos Valley Chorale (founded in 1969)
- Brøset Violence Checklist (risk assessment tool)
- Brunswick Valley Coach and Travel
Samples in periodicals archive:
DSCP has employed several techniques to promote compliance with best value contracting procedures.