While autoclaving causes less damage than incineration, the best technology currently available for dealing with residual waste is mechanical biological treatment.
What does BTCA stand for?
BTCA stands for Best Technology Currently Available
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTCA
We have 12 other meanings of BTCA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Telecommunications Committee
- Business to Consumer
- Business Training Center
- Business Travel Centre (UK)
- Business Travel Coalition
- Buttress Thread Casing (tubing)
- Joint Regional Training Center for Latin America (IMF)
- Banks and Trust Companies Act of 1990 (British Virgin Islands)
- Be the Change Award (Youth for Change International)
- Bernard Terrace Civic Association (Louisiana)
- Blow Torch Collectors Association (est. 1995)
- British Tennis Coaches' Association, Ltd. (professional body)
- Bull Terrier Club of America (breed specific club; est. 1897)
- Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible (book series)
- Brecon Town Concert Band (UK)
- British Taekwondo Control Board
- British Trade and Commerce Bank (Dominica)
- Business and Technical College of Bornholm (Bornholm, Denmark)
- Bankers Training and Consulting Company (now Bank Administration Institute; St. Louis, MO)
- Bankers Training Certification Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products are among the best technology currently available for commercial construction applications," said Mike Carrozzo, chief editor of Constructech magazine.
Entriq gives us the flexibility we need to update our safeguards with the best technology currently available to preserve the integrity of our video delivery.
We are setting the standard by which Webcast events will be measured - this is the yardstick for a convergent media experience using the best technology currently available," Snyder said.
The networked information age is here today, and Open DRANET provides the best technology currently available for libraries to exploit networked information as a tool for expanding the information access they provide to their users," said Michael J.