0 Interface Onto a 90nm CMOS Single-Die - The High Performance Receiver Enables the Best Quality Reception With Very Low Power Consumption for a Wide Variety of Personal Mobile Digital TV Devices - Combining all Functions on a Single Die Provides Smaller Size Devices (9mm*9mm), Higher Yield Improvements, Reliability, RF Interference Suppression and Power Consumption Reduction - Abilis System Will Demonstrate its Products at the IBC2007 Show in Amsterdam on the Nagravision - Kudelski Group Stand #1.
What does BQR stand for?
BQR stands for Best Quality Reception (radio tuner)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BQR
We have 1 other meaning of BQR in our Acronym Attic
- Bonus Qualité Pédagogique (French: Bonus Quality Teaching)
- Bounded-probability Quantum Polynomial (complexity theory, quantum computing)
- Brennan's Quick Print (Queensbury, NY)
- Brooklyn Qawwali Party (band)
- Bus Quality Partnership (UK)
- Barbershop Quartet Preservation Association (est. 1982)
- Bulgarian Quality and Productivity Centre
- Bluetooth Qualified Products Listing
- Bin Qasim Power Station (Pakistan)
- Nomenclature for Submarine Sonar (US Navy)
- Blues qui Roule (French blues music association)
- Bodleian Quarterly Record (UK)
- Bay of Quinte Remedial Action Plan (Ontario, Canada)
- Bluetooth Qualification Review Board
- Baseball Québec Région Montréal (Canadian baseball association)
- Building Quality Restoration Program (Canada)
- Balanced Quadriphase Sequence
- Barbershop Quartet Singer
- Bâtiment Qualité Service (French: Quality Building Service)
- Berkeley Quality Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coupled with an on-board digital signal processor (DSP), the XC5000 provides real-time signal quality monitoring that can self tune filter performance to maintain the best quality reception in dynamic signal conditions.
The tuner allows us to provide the best quality reception and enables users to receive DVB-H services in a variety of severe conditions, such as in the presence of strong interference.