are among those enterprise companies cited by Aberdeen as best practices implementations and successful enterprise deployments of a Corporate Expense Management solution.
What does BPI stand for?
BPI stands for Best Practices Implementation (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPI
We have 193 other meanings of BPI in our Acronym Attic
- Bathymetric Position Index
- Bayesian Power Index
- Beauté Prestige International (French: Beauty Prestige International)
- Beef Price Index
- Behaviour Problems Index
- Belfort Protection Incendie (French fire protection equipment supplier)
- Belgium Post International
- Bernaud Protection Incendie (French fire protection equipment supplier)
- Best Practice Indicator
- Best Practice Institute (various organizations)
- Better Parenting Institute
- Better Programming Initiative
- Bexel Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Bible Place Institute
- Biblioteca Provinciale Italiana
- Bibliothèque Publique d'Information (French: Public Library of Information)
- Big Picture Interactive
- Big Picture, Inc. (video production company; Fairfax, VA)
- Biodegradable Products Institute
- Biologie des Populations en Interaction (French biological research group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the ruling, the commission did note that a coalition of 11 trade associations, including IREM, representing over one million owners and operators have committed to a best practices implementation plan, and that the industry has taken positive steps to facilitate tenant choice of telecommunications providers.
Ecolab's Best Practices Implementation Package provides training in decontamination area processes, such as point-of-use treatment, manual cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning, automated washing and cart washing.
html About Keynote Competitive Research Keynote Competitive Research is the industry analysis group within Keynote that produces Web performance indices and ranking studies of Web site performance in the areas of service levels (responsiveness/reliability), customer experience and best practices implementation.
E-LOAN(R), an online consumer direct lender, today announced that it has received the highest overall rating for online best practices implementation in the Keynote Systems' WebExcellence Q3 2006 Mortgage Scorecard.
Fremont Bank, one of the first banks to comply with the regulations, will review their experience and process to arrive at a best practices implementation guide.
NASDAQ:ANSR) today announced the completion of major enhancements to its Best Practices Implementation (BPI) knowledge repository.
He has an extensive background in operational review, service and process improvement, and best practices implementation.