The approval process for any oil shale development will demand that operators adopt best practice environmental management techniques and comprehensive monitoring of the process, its emissions, wastes and impact on the community and environmental settings.
What does BPEM stand for?
BPEM stands for Best Practice Environmental Management (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPEM
We have 3 other meanings of BPEM in our Acronym Attic
- Business Professional Educators of Iowa
- Béton Précontraint aux États-Limites (French: Prestressed Concrete with Borderlines)
- Bilan de Prescription et d'Evaluation Linguistique (French: Review of Prescription and Assessment Language)
- Biological and Physiological Engineering Laboratory (est. 1979; Toyohashi University of Technology; Japan)
- Business Partnership for Early Learning (Seattle, WA)
- Business Process Execution Language (for Web Services)
- Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BEA, IBM, Microsoft)
- Business Process Execution Language and Java (BEA and IBM)
- Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (California)
- Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (workflow specification)
- Business Process Engineering and Management
- Badan Pengembangan Ekspor Nasional (Indonesian: National Export Development Agency)
- Building Penetration
- Best Practicable Environmental Option
- Bipolar Disorder, Early-Onset
- Balochistan Primary Education Project (Pakistan)
- Baring Private Equity Partners
- Basic and Primary Education Programme (Nepal)
- Beaumont Polyethylene Plant (Beaumont, TX)
- Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna (Italian bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) voluntary program working to standardize green power procurement as part of best practice environmental management.
In 2000, Brisbane City Council produced Pollution Solutions for Crematorium Operators to assist operators in achieving compliance with environmental legislation and move towards best practice environmental management.