My responsibility is to ensure that we get the best possible outcome for the country while dealing with a problem which is not limited to our jurisdiction but throughout the euro area itself," he told RTE.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Best Possible Outcome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 91 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Base Post Office
- Base Procurement Office
- Basic Postflight Operations
- Basic Protection Officer (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- Beer Pong One (party game website)
- Benefit Plans Office (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Benevolent & Protective Order (of Elks of the USA)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our objective throughout has been to get the best possible outcome for the Vauxhall workforce and the production plants in the UK," McFadden said.
Research shows that an essential skill in excellent communication is negotiation, and in most situations the best possible outcome in negotiation is when both parties have their needs met.
The confirmation of the Plan validates the painstaking efforts of our talented team to negotiate the best possible outcome for all of our stakeholders and emerge as a stronger, more competitive company that is better able to compete in the marketplace, invest in our operations and R&D efforts, and provide our customers with the innovative solutions they need.
performance that had made it so, might have been the best possible outcome in a ``friendly'' in which the result meant far more to the Germans - reeling after its fiasco three weeks earlier in Italy - than it had to his team.
I get a great deal of personal satisfaction out of completing a project and knowing my efforts produced the best possible outcomes.
This is quite clearly the best possible outcome as we go forward into a new phase for ITIL, aligning service management more closely with business needs.
That would be the best possible outcome for our Valley council members.