In addition to accelerating the deployment of WiMAX wireless broadband services, the lab will make use of best known methods from other regions to help stimulate new innovative ideas for deployment in the region.
What does BKM stand for?
BKM stands for Best Known Method
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKM
We have 26 other meanings of BKM in our Acronym Attic
- Blackwood Kiwanis Little League (Blackwood, NJ)
- Barreto-Kim-Lynn-Scott (cryptography algorithm)
- Brusselse Ketjes Linux User Group (Brussels, Belgium)
- Brooklyn (New York)
- Badan Keswadayaan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Community Self-Reliance Agency)
- Bakalalan, Malaysia (airport code)
- Bankalararasý Kart Merkezi (Turkish)
- Because Knowledge Matters (Belgium)
- Besiktas Kultur Merkezi (Turkey)
- Beurger King Muslim (est. 2005; fast-food restaurant; France)
- Bharathi Kalai Manram (Indian cultural organization; Houston, TX)
- Black Kaïra Massacre (French music group)
- Bleu Krystal Média (French multimedia production company)
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus (authors of Investments)
- Bookmark Manager (software)
- Brennkraftmaschine (German: Combustion Engine)
- Burger King Meal
- Business Knowledge Management
- Baráti Kör a Muvészetért Alapítvány (Hungarian: Circle of Friends Foundation for the Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
C[yen] In addition to accelerating the deployment of WiMAX wireless broadband services, the lab will make use of best known methods from other regions to help stimulate new innovative ideas for deployment in the region.
Among the best known methods are the Deming Cycle of improvement PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act), Marsh recommendations on improvement DACP (Define, Analyze, Correct, Prevent), and the complete procedures DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) of Six Sigma method and the ISO 9004:2000 as whole.
The summary of our finding includes the following: Identify solder mask best known method (BKM) Solder mask A was found to be most brittle and least resistant to cracking.
As things change rapidly in a surgical setting, the Edge platform provides physicians with the suggested course of action based on past history and best known methods that have resulted in positive outcomes.
Developed over the past decade by experts in clean manufacturing strategies and fab quality management, Pentagon's best known methods (BKMs) have been proven to increase tool uptime, eliminate failed PM qualifications, and reduce test/conditioning wafers as well as die defects.
About Veeco's Taiwan Technology Center Veeco's TTC is equipped to conduct process demonstrations, arrange rapid start programs to transfer best known methods, provide early access to evaluate system upgrades, and support joint technology development programs.
Equipment Variation Control: * Alignment of best known methods for fault detection and control performance data to six sigma limits.