It was voted the second best game of all time in a recent Radio 1 poll, beaten only by Call of Duty 4 FM forums have tens of thousands of members in the UK who swap tips on players, training and formations.
What does BGOAT stand for?
BGOAT stands for Best Game of All Time (video games)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BGOAT
- Bibliothèque Généalogique d'Orléans (French: Genealogical Library of Orleans; Orleans, France)
- Bismuth Germanate
- Blinding Glimpse of the Obvious
- Blue and Gold Officer (United States Naval Academy)
- Board Game Online (gaming)
- Bourgogne Grand Ordinaire (French; wine production; Burgundy, France)
- Bureau de Gestion et d'Organisation (French: Office of Management and Organization)
- Burke-Gaffney Observatory (Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Blind Guardian Open Air (heavy metal festival)
- Brighton Greyhound Owners Association (UK)
- Best Glitchers Of All Time (video-game mistakes website)
- Best Grid of Beams
- Bridge Global Opportunities Fund (Bridge Asset Management LLP; UK)
- Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville
- Brigadier General of Marines
- Better Government for Older People
- Blacksmiths' Guild of the Potomac (Virginia)
- Barry Graham Oil Service (Alabama)
- Burton Global Open Series (snowboarding competition)
- Business Guild of Seminole Heights (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Space Invaders remains the best game of all time for 8 out of 10 people (80%), while ghost-eating Pacman was the favourite of 1 in 10 (11%).
It's still most people's best game of all time, and now PS2 players can have a piece of the action.