Byline: Maggie Mallon BEST friends always stand by you, no matter what.
What does BFA stand for?
BFA stands for Best Friends Always
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFA
We have 134 other meanings of BFA in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Faire Accent
- Basic First Aid
- Battlefield Automation
- Battlefield Function
- Battlefield Functional Areas
- Beaudet Fontaine Associés (Quebec, Canada)
- Beaumont Foundation of America (Beaumont, Texas)
- Before-Flight Abort
- Bellows Free Academy (St Albans, Vermont)
- Benefit Fraud Assessment
- Bibles for America (Irvine, CA)
- Bicycle Federation of America
- Bicycle Federation of Australia
- Bikers from Alberta (website)
- Billard Français Américain (French: French American Billiards)
- Binding Framework Agreement
- Biological Farmers Association
- Biologie Fonctionnelle et Adaptative (French: Adaptive and Functional Biology; Paris Diderot University; Paris, France)
- Birds Flying Away (song by Mason Jennings)
- BIT (Built-in-test) False Alarm
Samples in periodicals archive:
My best friends always had distinguishing features - like bright red hair - which helped me pick them out.
Not because I am such a fearful monster on the road (although one of my best friends always says to me, whenever we part: "Drive carefully, if that isn't a contradiction in terms for you"), but because I think that the idea has a much wider potential.