Love brought us together as husband and wife and gave each of us a best friend for life.
What does BFL stand for?
BFL stands for Best Friend for Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFL
We have 75 other meanings of BFL in our Acronym Attic
- Bag for Life (environment)
- Bakersfield, CA, USA - Meadows Field (Airport Code)
- Bakery Future Lines (Italy)
- Baltijos Fotografijos Linija (Lithuanian: Baltic Line Photography)
- Banned for Life
- Barbados Farms Ltd.
- Bass Fishing League (sponsored By Wal-Mart)
- Bat for Lashes (musician)
- Bay Ferries Limited (Canada)
- Beamforming Lens
- Betwin Foodball League (France)
- Bharat Forge Ltd. (Pune, India)
- Bibliothèque Freudienne de Limoges (French psychology association; Limoges, France)
- Big Fat Liar
- Big Fat Lotto (lottery)
- Birds in Forested Landscapes (Cornell University program)
- Board Failure Light
- Body for Life
- Bomb Fall Line
- Brain Functions Laboratory (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The game provides hours of fun, enabling players and their friends to ask and answer questions in order to find out how truly compatible they are with their Best Friend For Life (BFFL) and others.
As soon as I saw that little girl with the dark ponytail, huge smile, and a sparkly cat shirt, I knew she would be my best friend for life.
Daniel, of Mons Avenue, Hebburn, South Tyneside, said: "He is definitely my best friend for life.
Once on the mailing list, a senior is a company's best friend for life.
I didn't have a context until the 1980s, when I was under the tutelage of my ex-lover and best friend for life, Torie Osborn.
She went on: "As far as I'm concerned, Madeleine is my best friend for life.
Now if she can just design knickers to take four inches off my waist she'll be my new best friend for life.