MPs need to be accountable and our simple yet radical recommendations would establish clear and transparent lines of accountability and bring best demonstrated practice over from the private sector.
What does BDP stand for?
BDP stands for Best Demonstrated Practice
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of BDP
We have 143 other meanings of BDP in our Acronym Attic
- Baseline Data Package
- Basic Design Package
- Battlefield Deficiency Priority
- Battlefield Development Plan
- Bean's Diesel Performance (Woodbury, TN)
- Beat Down Posse (gaming group)
- Beat Down Productions (music recording label)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate
- Benefits Driven Procurement (Canada)
- Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen (German: Professional Association of German Psychologists)
- Beyond the Dark Portal (Warcraft gaming)
- Bi-Communal Development Programme (UNDP)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de Prêt (French: County Library Loan)
- Big Dogs Porch (website)
- Biodegradable Polymer
- Biological Defense Program (US Army)
- Black Dog Productions (band)
- Blu-ray Disc Player (various companies)
- Blue Dragon Productions (Chatham, ON, Canada)
- Body Donation Program (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look forward to sharing insights on industry changes and practice management best demonstrated practices to enhance the overall care delivery process for our physicians and patients.
As well, best demonstrated practices for the prevention of infectious complications will be examined according to Bender et al.
Nash will provide an overview of contemporary techniques and methods of ensuring the continuous improvement of the quality of medical care using examples of best demonstrated practices from leading health care organizations.
By 2015, industry-driven organizations such as the PODP, ELSIE, BPSA and others will have completed their missions and will have published not only best demonstrated practice recommendations but also the foundational science upon which recommendations will be based.
Value Health Sciences will expand Columbia's outcomes measurement and best demonstrated practices programs.
The sessions, led by Susan Bixler, a widely recognized author, speaker, and a frequently quoted expert in leadership development, and Margaret Brake, senior consultant and executive coach for Bixler Consulting, focus on best demonstrated practices and personalized leadership skills.
Not only do we help coordinate the plans, we provide the buyer with the ability to compare relative vendor performance to find best demonstrated practices," said Dr.