By giving up his cell phones on his special birthday, Jazmine's dad is able to give her the best day ever, with a parade of special events/experiences including breakfast at the Camellia Grill, visiting the Aquarium and the Audubon Park, playing frisbee, racing, and just talking and listening.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Best Day Ever
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Baruch Dayan ha'Emet (Hebrew: Blessed Is the True Judge; Jewish bereavement blessing)
- Baseline Development Environment
- basic daylight exposure (photography)
- Basic Design Engineering
- Basic Developmental Education
- Batch Data Extract
- Beginner Driver Education
- Below Deck Equipment (watercraft equipment)
- Best Dad Ever
- Best Daughter Ever
- Betriebs Daten Erfassung (German: Shop Floor Data Collection)
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes song)
- Beyond Demonstrable Effect
- Bijna Dood Ervaringen (Dutch: Near Death Experience)
- BitLocker Drive Encryption (Microsoft)
- Block Diagram Editor
- Bond Dissociation Energy
- Borland Database Engine
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment (Sherman Oaks, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The morning of the Best Day Ever starts with the Grand Give .
Yorke Peninsula's Kids, Crabs and the Best Day Ever by Randy Larcombe has been viewed 117 thousand times since September.
With RedRover, parents instantly see the right options to create the best day ever for their family, including:
Title: "My best day ever would be the day I would experience scuba diving in Hawaii.
In Canada, yesterday was the best day ever for the first day of a launch of a new BlackBerry smartphone.
Shop Southchurch Road, Southend Age 33 Years as manager 5 VVBEST day as manager There are many days I could describe as my best day ever.
But actually, it turned out to be the best day ever, because my sister and her boyfriend got engaged.