March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Heralding the commitment to music education, the NAMM Foundation designated 307 school districts across the country as Best Communities for Music Education in a record-breaking year for participation.
What does BCME stand for?
BCME stands for Best Communities for Music Education (survey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCME
We have 14 other meanings of BCME in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast and Multicast Services Content Server
- Baltimore County Metropolitan District (Maryland)
- Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware
- Berry Creek Metropolitan District (Edwards, CO)
- Biological and Chemical Munitions Disposal
- Blood Cells, Molecules, and Diseases (journal)
- Bay City Milk Dealers' Association (Michigan)
- British Columbia Moderate Democratic Movement (Canada)
- Banque Commerciale pour le Marché de l'Entreprise (French: Commercial Bank for the Enterprise Market)
- Battle Command & Mission Execution (subset of Future Combat Systems)
- Beverage Can Makers Europe
- Bis(Chloromethyl) Ether
- Bovine Crushed Muscle Extract (cell proliferation)
- British Congress of Mathematics Education (UK)
- British Columbia Maritime Employers Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Music Educators' Association
- Broome County Music Educators Association
- Bucks County Music Educators Association
- Butte County Management Employees Association
- Bovine Cerebral Microvascular Endothelial Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 2009) The NAMM Foundation has announced the results of its 10th annual Best Communities for Music Education survey, which recognizes schools and districts across the country for their commitment to music education in the classroom.
com "In 2009 the West Genesee district received a Blue Ribbon School Award," stated Ron Raup, chief executive officer of MakeMusic, "and was recognized - for the fourth time - as one of the Best Communities for Music Education by NAMM, the International Music Products Association.
Beginning today and through May 8, NAMM will promote the benefits and celebrate the spirit of playing music and singing through various activities, including: Wednesday, May 4: Best Communities for Music Education - Everyone starts somewhere, and chances are it's in music class.
Holland's Opus Foundation is proud to be part of this effort to find the best communities for music education in the country," says Felice Mancini, the foundation's Executive Director.