Today's PriceWatch Alerts cover the following stocks: Abercrombie and Fitch (NYSE: ANF), Best Buy Company (NYSE: BBY), Caterpillar Inc.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for Best Buy Company (store)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Business Club (various locations)
- Bellflower Brethren Church (Bellflower, CA)
- Belper Baptist Church (UK)
- Bergen Brunswig Corporation
- Berkeley Bicycle Club
- Berkeley Biodiesel Collective (Berkeley, CA)
- Berkley Business College (Oviedo, Spain)
- Berkshire Boys' Choir
- Berkshire Brewing Company, Inc (South Deerfield, MA)
- Best Background Check
- Best of British Comedy
- Beta Bodega Coalition (band)
- Bethany Baptist Church (Lubbock, TX)
- Bethany Bible College (Canada)
- Better Breathers Club (American Lung Association)
- Beulah Baptist Church (various locations)
- Bible Baptist College
- Big Bad Cow
- Big Band Café (France)
- Big Bear Chopper (motorcycles; Big Bear Lake, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales for Sony Music Entertainment and several roles spanning a 17 year career at Best Buy Company, where she drove growth in mobile, electronics, entertainment, marketing and advertising.
Anderson spent 36 years at Best Buy Company before retiring in 2009 as CEO and vice chairman.
NYSE: KR), Best Buy Company (NYSE: BBY), Tiffany & Company (NYSE: TIF), The Gap Inc.
Stocks recently featured in the blog include: Best Buy Company Inc.
net), a Best Buy company (NYSE:BBY), saw 24 percent growth in business voice customers during 2008, citing its dedication to customer service and significant customer cost savings as catalysts for new customer acquisition and increased retention.
Stocks recently featured in the blog include: Best Buy Company, Inc.
net), a Best Buy Company (NYSE:BBY) and a leading provider of voice, data and IT solutions, finds small businesses with these types of distributed, non-traditional workforces benefit the most from Hosted Voice (VoIP) technology.