A Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement or BATNA is your contingency plan to protect you from accepting an agreement that is unfavourable.
What does BANTA stand for?
BANTA stands for Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (dispute resolution)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bar Association of North San Diego County (California)
- Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Centre (est. 1972; Bangladesh)
- Business Angels Network South East Asia (investors network)
- Balloon and Nike-Scale High-Explosive Experiments
- Beam Accelerator for Novel Super High Energy Electron
- Burning Anomaly Rate Factor
- Belgian Association for Nondestructive Testing (Belgium)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (UK)
- Budget Authority Need Timeline (IBM software sales lead qualification)
- Banco de Los Trabajadores (Guatemala bank)
- Bulgarian Agrarian National Union (political party)
- Beekeepers Association of Northern Virginia
- Banco de la Vivienda (Spanish: Housing Bank)
- Bronze Age New World
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Bike Adventure New Zealand (motorcycle tours)
- Bundesanzeiger (Germany)
- British Australian and New Zealand Antarctic Research Expedition
- 2,5-Bis-4-Aminophenyl-1,3,4-Oxadiazole (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[5,6] Finally, the executive considers the best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA).