What does BFRHE stand for?
BFRHE stands for Besoin En Fonds de Roulement Hors Exploitation (French: Working Capital Requirement except Exploitation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bonners Ferry Ranger District (Kaniksu National Forest)
- Brunei Fire and Rescue Department
- Business Functional Requirements Document (business process reengineering)
- Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program (USDA)
- Besoin en Fonds de Roulement d'Exploitation (French: Working Capital Requirement for Exploitation)
- Belize Foundation for Research and Environmental Education
- British Free Range Egg Producers Association
- British Free Range Egg Producers Award
- Babson Faculty Research Fund (Babson College; Babson Park, MA)
- Biological Flight Research Facility (US NASA)
- Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute
- Bangladesh Forest Research Institute
- Beijing Food Research Institute (Beijing, China)
- Bickford Family Restaurants, Inc.
- Biltmore Forest Radio, Inc.
- Blood Flow Rate Index
- Beef and Forage Research in Canada
- Brominated Flame Retardants Industry Panel
- Basic Facility Requirement List
- Building and Fire Research Laboratory (Gaithersburg, MD)