The interconnect uses Vectra E130i injected molded insulators that precisely hold in place the contacts made from beryllium copper, which is preferred for micro pitch connectors where the contact beam is very short and normal force must be maximized.
What does BeCu stand for?
BeCu stands for Beryllium Copper
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BeCu
We have 2 other meanings of BeCu in our Acronym Attic
- Burlington-Edison Committee for Science Education (New Jersey)
- Building Enhanced Cisco Security Networks
- Bureau d'Etudes Cliniques et Thérapeutiques (French: Office of Clinical Studies and Therapeutics; Paris, France)
- Bureau d'Etudes et de Contrôles Techniques (French: Bureau of Studies and Technical Control; Paris, France)
- [not an acronym] (formerly British Educational Communications and Technology Agency; UK)
- British Education Communications Technology Agency (Coventry, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Brilliant Eyes Cryocooler Technology Experiment
- Benator Early Childhood Training Institute (Georgia)
- Benign Epilepsy of Childhood with Centrotemporal Spikes
- Broadcasting Entertainment Cinematograph and Theatre Union
- Body Electronic Control Unit (automotive)
- Boeing Employees Credit Union
- Bowater Employees Credit Union
- Brethren Employees' Credit Union (Church of the Brethren)
- Bovine Enteric Coro Navirus
- Business English Certificate Vantage (course)
- Black Earth Creek Watershed Association (Black Earth, WI)
- Buffalo and Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar capabilities are being developed for Leader Tech's standard and custom precision beryllium copper shielding products.
The hot-tip gate body is made of beryllium copper with a fused carbide tip.
It also enables Niagara Bronze to develop larger international markets for beryllium copper castings.
Specialloy has operated since 1952 and manufactures and processes a range of copper master alloy, used by foundries to produce copper alloy products, and copper-based alloys in billet and slab form, including beryllium copper alloys.
They are used in pairs and have large deflection beryllium copper contacts on 1 mm pitch.
Three methods were evaluated for heat removal: a berylliumcopper boss pin, a beryllium copper insert, and a specially designed active thermal boss pin.
Solving Molding Problems With Beryllium Copper Beryllium copper has been used as a mold material for plastics since 1935.