We are very thankful for all the support we received from my co-founders Allen and Aaron DeBevoise and our other investors RezVen and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI).
What does BDMI stand for?
BDMI stands for Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDMI
We have 1 other meaning of BDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Business Development and Marketing Expert
- Business Development for Middle East
- Backyard Death Match Federation
- Banki Donat Muszaki Foiskola (Hugarian institute)
- Bay-Delta Modeling Forum
- Biology Department Microscopy Facility (Central Michigan University)
- Bone Dysplasia with Medullary Fibrosarcoma
- Banco de Desenvolvimento de Minas Gerais SA (Brazilian bank)
- Browsing Damage Management Group (Australia)
- Berwick and District Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Biographical Data Master Index
- Brule Digital Memories, Inc. (Canada)
- Boca Del Mar Improvement Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Biophysical Description Markup Language (computing)
- Booth and Dimock Memorial Library (Coventry, CT)
- British Divers Marine Life Rescue
- Banlieues du Monde Mauritanie (French; Mauritanian development organization)
- Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad (also seen as BMO; est. 2001)
- Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee (also seen as BMOC)
- Birmingham Debt Management Operations Center (Alabama; US Treasury)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million in seed funding led by Google Ventures and SparkLabs Global Ventures , with additional participation by Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI) , Kima Ventures, The Social+Capital Partnership, Graph Ventures, and several key angel investors.
Venture capital round led by GRP Partners with capital from Greycroft Partners , Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments , Advancit Capital , Allen DeBevoise, Ynon Kreiz and others
playing a key role in the strategic and corporate development activities of the company while leading the company's investment activities in digital media as President of Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments.
Additionally, existing shareholder Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI), the investor of the Series A in 2007, also participated in the Series B.
DFJ Gotham Ventures Leads Investment, with participation from Betaworks, Liberty City Ventures, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, MESA+ and angel investors
a privately held company backed by Pelion Venture Partners, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments and Shamrock Capital.
The B round was led by UV Partners and includes existing investors Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, the venture capital arm of the international media company Bertelsmann.