Improving Teaching Skills Connecting teachers and improving professional development was the incentive behind the blog at Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School in Chicago.
What does BZAEDS stand for?
BZAEDS stands for Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School (Chicago, Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bzip2 (compression file-naming convention)
- Beach Zone Array
- Benzoic Acid
- Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Brandeis Zionist Association
- Brennelement-Zwischenlager Ahaus GmbH (German company)
- Beta Zeta Alumni Association
- Building and Zoning Advisory Committee (El Paso, TX)
- Band Zonder Banaan (Dutch: Band without Banana; Netherlands)
- Blokh-Zyablov Bound
- Board of Zoning and Building Appeals (Ohio)
- Bis Zum Bitteren Ende (German: Until the Bitter End; song by Toten Hosen)
- Beth Zion - Beth Israel (temple; Philadelphia, PA)
- Benzinbleigesetz (Petrol Lead Law; Germany)
- Beamter Zur Besonderen Verwendung (German: Officials for Special Use; German Customs Administration)
- Bavarian Zocker Clan (World of Warcraft game clan)
- Bedrijven Zorg Centrum (Dutch: Business Care Center; healthcare provider network)
- Bionicle Zone Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pritzker is currently an active member of the Asian Art Committee at the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Women's Board of Trustees at Northwestern University, as well as Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School.
Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School Choir 1:30-2:00 p.