According to Manhattan federal court papers obtained by the CBS News and Reuters, Peter Madoff, the former chief compliance officer of Bernard L.
What does BLMIS stand for?
BLMIS stands for Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (est. 1960)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BLMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadway Lighting Master Classes (New York, NY)
- Buried Logic Macrocell
- van Buren Logistic Management Consultancy
- Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Brushless Medical Series of DC Motors (surgical devices; SL Montevideo Technology, Inc.)
- Bank of London and the Middle East (UK)
- Bangladesh Label Manufacturer and Exporters Association
- Banja Luka Metal Factory (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- British Leyland Motor Holdings
- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bible Lands Museum, Jerusalem
- Bridge-Laws Mailing List (card game)
- Bureau of Land Management, Lakeview (Oregon)
- Botswana Lesotho Malawi Namibia and Swaziland (Rhodes scholarship)
- Best Limited-Basis Molecular Orbital
- Ballona Lagoon Marine Preserve (California)
- Base Level Military Personnel System
- Blue Mountain Railroad (est. 1992; Rosalia, WA)
- Bureau of Labour Market Research (Australia)
- British Lawn Mower Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
While no indictments have been handed down yet, prosecutors allege that Bernard Madoff, founder of Bernard L.
5 percent of its portfolio, with Madoff's company, Bernard L.
UBP refused to comment on the report, which said that 90 percent of fund management companies operating in Geneva invested in products of Bernard L.
22, 2001 Track Data Corporation (Nasdaq-NMS: TRAC) today announced that it has added Bernard L.
One complaint accuses Bernard Madoff's brother, two sons and niece of failing to meet their obligations at the phony investment firm, Bernard L.
DiPascali was chief financial officer in Madoff's company, Bernard L.
DiPascali was chief financial officer at Madoff's investment business, Bernard L.