The Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC) judged a $350 million penalty against JPMorgan Chase for bank secrecy act violations in connection to Bernard L.
What does BLMIS stand for?
BLMIS stands for Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (est. 1960)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BLMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadway Lighting Master Classes (New York, NY)
- Buried Logic Macrocell
- van Buren Logistic Management Consultancy
- Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Brushless Medical Series of DC Motors (surgical devices; SL Montevideo Technology, Inc.)
- Bank of London and the Middle East (UK)
- Bangladesh Label Manufacturer and Exporters Association
- Banja Luka Metal Factory (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- British Leyland Motor Holdings
- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bible Lands Museum, Jerusalem
- Bridge-Laws Mailing List (card game)
- Bureau of Land Management, Lakeview (Oregon)
- Botswana Lesotho Malawi Namibia and Swaziland (Rhodes scholarship)
- Best Limited-Basis Molecular Orbital
- Ballona Lagoon Marine Preserve (California)
- Base Level Military Personnel System
- Blue Mountain Railroad (est. 1992; Rosalia, WA)
- Bureau of Labour Market Research (Australia)
- British Lawn Mower Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liquidators in Britain say that more than $910m was transferred between the London unit and Bernard L.
a corporation the bank set up in the Cayman Islands to invest with Bernard L.
The allegation that not even a single share passed through his market-making business emerged after records of his broker-dealer, Bernard L.
Wolf Haldenstein has been retained by individuals and institutions that have lost hundreds of millions of dollars due to investments with Hedge Funds, Investment Advisory Firms, International Banking Concerns, and Brokerage Houses that, in turn, invested their assets with Madoff, Bernard L.
His brother, Peter, who served as the senior managing director and chief compliance officer at Bernard L.
Ruth s sister and relatives, as well as former employees of Bernard L.
New York, Dec 29 (ANI): Lawyers for the former chairman of Wall Street firm Bernard L.