a former NASA astronaut and the first African-American to walk in space, with a key to the city during closing ceremonies of the Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp Aug.
What does BHSSC stand for?
BHSSC stands for Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp (Harris Foundation; Houston, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHSSC
- Borehole Seismic Survey (petroleum industry)
- Breakaway Halter Safety Strap
- Bridgeport Hospital Scientific Symposium
- British Health and Safety Society
- British Horse Society Scotland
- Bronx High School of Science
- Bunk House Single Slide
- Bunker Hill Superfund Site (Idaho)
- Burleigh Heads State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Blue Heron Support Services Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Black Hills Special Services Cooperative (Sturgis, SD)
- Box Hill Senior Secondary College (Australia)
- Baptist Health Systems of South Florida (Miami, FL)
- Black Hills Stock Show Foundation
- Bottom Hole Static Temperature (cementing)
- Brighton Heart Support Trust (UK)
- Bureau of Highway Safety and Traffic Engineering (Pennsylvania)
- Black Hills State University (Spearfish, SD)
- Biometrics in Human Services User Group (Hartford, CT)
- Bollinger High-Speed Vessels
Samples in periodicals archive:
This morning, Fattah offered inspiration for 50 cheering middle-school students from low-income backgrounds attending the ExxonMobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp in suburban Philadelphia: "You are the future scientists, engineers, medical researchers and science teachers.
Two O'Hara students chosen to attend two-week residential science camp Hannah Yi and Kriscia Rivas, both middle school students at O'Hara Catholic School, were among 48 students selected statewide to attend the Exxon Mobile Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp on the Oregon State University campus.
Through three primary initiatives-- The DREAM Tour, the ExxonMobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp and Dare to Dream--the foundation encourages math and science education, motivates youth to stay in school, fosters youth leadership and citizenship, as well as instills the values of responsibility, fairness and respect.
Information about student eligibility and selection criteria can be found at the Exxon Mobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp Web site www.
WASHINGTON, June 20 /PRNewswire/ -- NASA, Exxon and the Bernard Harris Foundation formed a partnership to send 85 minority middle school students to the Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp.
In addition to providing funds through its Matching Gift Program, signature education efforts include the National Math and Science Initiative, ExxonMobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camps and Mickelson ExxonMobil Teachers Academy, among others.
In addition to providing funds through its Matching Gifts Program, signature education efforts include the National Math and Science Initiative, ExxonMobil Bernard Harris Summer Science Camps and Mickelson ExxonMobil Teachers Academy, among others.