Barnes President Bermuda Insurance Management Association
What does BIMA stand for?
BIMA stands for Bermuda Insurance Management Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIMA
We have 16 other meanings of BIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Byte-Interleaved Multiplexer
- Bahria Institute of Management and Computer Sciences (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Babson Investment Management Association
- Barmore Insurance Marketing Associates
- Basic Imagery and Mapping Annotations
- Beirut Institute for Media Arts (Lebanon)
- Bellingham Independent Music Association
- Berkeley Illinois Maryland Association
- Berkeley-Illinois-Maryland Array (radio telescope)
- Berkshire Institute for Music and Arts
- Bilateral Internal Mammary Arteries (cardiology)
- Biometrics Identity Management Agency (US DoD)
- Blind Iterative MIMO Algorithm
- Bosanska Islamska Medicinska Asocijacija (Bosnian Medical Association)
- Boston Interactive Media Association (now part of Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange)
- Brigham Internal Medicine Ambulatory
- British Industrial Marketing Association
- British Interactive Media Association (UK)
- British Isles Majorette Association
- Bulgarian Investment Managers Association (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local Office: Every insurer must appoint and maintain a principal representative--a corporation or individual resident in Bermuda who can represent the parent Additional Contact: Bermuda Insurance Management Association Why Bermuda?
There are 46 captive management companies registered with the umbrella organization Bermuda Insurance Management Association.