uk Travel Business Review - 24 January 2012 The Bermuda Department of Tourism, a government-owned tourism promotion agency for Bermuda, a British overseas territory, has announced a special College Week Reunion offer for stays from March 15 to 18, 2012.
What does BDOT stand for?
BDOT stands for Bermuda Department of Tourism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDOT
- Biodegradable Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Biodegradable Organic Carbon
- Borland Deployment Op-Center (software)
- Business Document
- Brain-Dead Organ Donor
- Business Development Overlay District (Massachusetts)
- Base Direction of Fire
- Bethel Deliverance Outreach Ministries (est. 2000; Maryland)
- Basic Disk Operating System
- Basic-load Days Of Supply
- Brain-Dead Order-Taker
- Bank Director Online University (Independent Community Bankers of America)
- Balanza de Pagos (Spanish: Balance of Payments)
- Bandwidth Delay Product
- Bangladesh Democratic Party
- Bantam Duty Pump (Hydraulic Pump)
- Baris ve Demokrasi Platformu (peace and democracy platform; Turkish party)
- Base Development Plan
- Baseband Distribution Panel
- Baseline Data Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)a global digital marketing agency, announced today that it launched a new iPhone application, the Bermuda Travel & Vacation Guide, for the Bermuda Department of Tourism (www.
New York, West Palm Beach (AirGuide - Destination News Latin America / Caribbean) Jan 16, 2011 Bermuda The Bermuda Department of Tourism is sponsoring destination-wide romance vacation packages honor of BermudaOs OFeel the Love Month,O from Feb.
Jan 5, 2009 Bermuda The Bermuda Department of Tourism signed a partnership agreement with Sales Focus Incorporated, an outsourced sales organization with over 10 years experience representing a wide variety of products and companies.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD JetBlue Airways Corporation (NasdaqGS: JBLU), in partnership with the Aruba Tourism Authority, the Bermuda Department of Tourism and the Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board, has announced that customers travelling to or from JetBlue's Terminal 6 at New York's John F.
Further info: Bermuda Department of Tourism, 1 Battersea Church Road, London SWll 3LY (0171 771 7001).
For more information, contact the Bermuda Department of Tourism, P.
To learn more about Bermuda visit the Bermuda Department of Tourism website at www.