The plan is structured so that both Berkshire Medical Center and Berkshire Health System's physician group will be in the lowest-priced tier, Fallon said yesterday in a news release.
What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Berkshire Medical Center (Pittsfield, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Beer Must Continue
- Behavior Modification Cell (corrections)
- Behavioral Medicine Center (Loma Linda University, California; also seen as LLUBMC)
- Beijing SE Putian Mobile Communications
- Bel-Met-Construct (French; Belgian wood stove manufacturer)
- Belfast Metropolitan College (UK)
- Belgian Matra Club (French; Belgian automobile club)
- Belleview Medical College
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Berkeley Math Circle (California)
- Best Master Clock Algorithm (synchronization)
- Best Measurement Capability (laboratories)
- Beverage Marketing Corp.
- Biased Markov Chain
- Bibliotheca Medica Canadiana (journal)
- Bicester Methodist Church (Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK)
- Bicycle Manufacturing Company
- Billings Motorcycle Club
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BHS healthcare network is anchored by Berkshire Medical Center, a 302-bed community hospital ranked among the Top 100(TM) hospitals for 2010 by the Hospital Value Index(TM) and is ranked #1 in Massachusetts for Critical Care and Stroke Care by HealthGrades, in addition to being a recipient of HealthGrades' Pulmonary Care and Stroke Care Excellence Awards.
Earlier this year, Elias directed a second, more advanced CT scan of Pahat at Pittsfield's Berkshire Medical Center.
Kimball, 82, formerly of Heritage Lane, Boylston, died Sunday, March 20, at Berkshire Medical Center.
It is our hope that after these contentious negotiations we will be able to work with the hospital as they go through their difficult financial problems and possible affiliation with Berkshire Medical Center.
Network Health's provider network in western Massachusetts includes Cooley Dickinson Physician Hospital Organization in Northampton, North Adams Regional Hospital in North Adams, Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield, and Fairview Hospital in Great Barrington.
Kimball, 82, formerly of Heritage Lane, Boylston, died Sunday, March 20, 2011 at Berkshire Medical Center.
Omnicell's MedGuard(TM) patient safety technology will be used at all Berkshire Health Systems sites, including Berkshire Medical Center, the BMC Hillcrest Campus and Fairview Hospital, to improve operational efficiency and help increase patient safety.