New customers in 2003 include Anthem West, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware, Health Plus of NY, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Berkshire Health Plan and South Central Preferred, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma, Cambridge Integrated Services Group, Inc.
What does BHP stand for?
BHP stands for Berkshire Health Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHP
We have 143 other meanings of BHP in our Acronym Attic
- Bangs Head on Wall
- Banque de Données Hydrobiologiques et Piscicoles (French)
- Base Horsepower
- Basic Hydrogen Peroxide
- Behavioral Health Partnership (various locations)
- Behavioral Health Program (various locations)
- Below Head of Passes (nautical miles)
- Benign Hypertrophy of Prostate
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Berkshire Health Partners (Wyomissing, PA)
- Bétons À Haute Performance (French: High Performance Concrete)
- Better Home Products (est. 1994; San Francisco, CA)
- Beverly Hills Playhouse (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Bezpieczenstwo i Higiena Pracy (Poland)
- Big Hairy Palm (game)
- Big Hurt Productions
- Bima (SIL code, Indonesia)
- Binboy Home Page
- Black Hills Playhouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his tenure at Health New England, Belloff served as executive director of the Berkshire Health Plan, chief financial officer at the Valley Health Plan, both in Massachusetts, and from 1977-78, as chief financial officer at Group Health Plan of New Jersey Inc.