Issuing the joint statement were Trout Unlimited, the Oregon Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, the Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association, the Oregon Division of the Izaak Walton League of America, the Oregon Council Federation of Fly Fishers, the Northwest Steelheaders, the Berkley Conservation Institute and the Native Fish Society.
What does BCI stand for?
BCI stands for Berkley Conservation Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCI
We have 272 other meanings of BCI in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Command Institute
- BCI Construction, Inc. (construction, construction management)
- Bedrich Consulting, Inc. (Canada)
- Behaviour Change Intervention
- Believers Church of India
- Bell Canada International
- Bellsouth Communications, Incorporated
- Benecia (Amtrak station code; Benecia, CA)
- Benevolence-Competence-Integrity (framework)
- Berkeley China Initiative (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bernal Consultants, Inc.
- Bernard Camon Immobilier (French: Bernard Camon Real Estate)
- Bethune Collegiate Institute (Agincourt, Ontario)
- Better Cotton Initiative
- Billing Concepts, Inc.
- Binary Coded Information
- Biologie Cellulaire et Intégrative (French: Cellular and Integrative Biology)
- Biotechnology Citation Index
- Bit Count Integrity
- Black and Color Ink (printing supply)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSO members include the American Sportfishing Association, Coastside Fishing Club, Southern California Marine Association, Sportfishing Association of California, United Anglers of Southern California, Berkley Conservation Institute, Contributing Members of the Avalon Tuna Club, International Game Fish Association, Kayak Fishing Association of California, National Marine Manufacturers Association, Nor-Cal Kayak Anglers, Shimano Sport Fisheries Initiative and the Watermen's Alliance.
The Partnership for Sustainable Oceans (PSO) includes the American Sportfishing Association, Berkley Conservation Institute, Coastside Fishing Club, Contributing Members of the Avalon Tuna Club, International Game Fish Association, Kayak Fishing Association of California, National Marine Manufacturers Association, Nor-Cal Kayak Anglers, Shimano Sport Fisheries Initiative, Southern California Marine Association, the Sportfishing Association of California, United Anglers of Southern California and the Watermen's Alliance.