What does BQ stand for?
BQ stands for Berkeley Quality (quality control program, UC-Berkeley)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BQ
We have 4 other meanings of BQ in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Qualification
- Basically Qualified
- Batch Quality
- Battle Quest (gaming league)
- Be Quiet
- Beam Quality (lasers)
- Behavioral Quotient
- Bene Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest Well, epigraphy)
- Benzoquinone (gene-altering drug)