Laguerre - Director, Berkeley Center for Globalization and Information Technology at the University of California; Dr.
What does BCGIT stand for?
BCGIT stands for Berkeley Center for Globalization and Information Technology (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- British Columbia Government and Service Employees' Union (Canada)
- B Cell Growth Factor
- British Columbia Greenhouse Growers Association
- Bangkok Christian Guest House (hotel)
- Brown County General Hospital (Ohio)
- Brampton Canadettes Girls Hockey Association (Canada)
- Baron Consulting Group Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Boston Communications Group Inc
- Burn Center Golf Invitational (Columbia St. Mary’s Regional Burn Center; Milwaukee, WI)
- Berkeley County Geographic Information System (Moncks Corner, SC)
- Bag Closure Guide Location (commercial packaging; USDA)
- Brussels Conference on Generative Linguistics
- Bob Campbell Geology Museum (Clemson, SC)
- Broughton Crangrove Galley Matrix (distributor; UK)
- Bay County Gypsy Moth Suppression Program (Bay County, Michigan)
- Battle Cruiser Carrying Guided Missiles, Nuclear-Powered
- British Columbia Geographical Names Information System
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park (Colorado)
- Basket-Club Gries Oberhoffen (basketball team; Gries, France)
- Behna, Cormier, Gougeon, Ouellette (accounting firm; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Koch, Executive Director, Center for Science, Technology, and Society at Santa Clara University -- Michel Laguerre, UC Berkeley Center for Globalization and Information Technology, author of Global Ethnopolis: Chinatown, Japantown, and Manilatown in American Society.