He was previously Vice President and General Manager for Beringer Blass Wine Estates (imports and Canada) from 2002 to 2004 and he was President (Americas) of Southcorp Wines prior to its acquisition by Beringer Blass.
What does BBWE stand for?
BBWE stands for Beringer Blass Wine Estates (Napa, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBWE
We have 2 other meanings of BBWE in our Acronym Attic
- Break Bread With Brad (party to close an Internet-related festival in Austin, TX)
- Balanced Body Wellness Center (Naugatuck, CT)
- Barrington Broncos Wrestling Club
- battery-backed write cache
- Beijing Bergey Windpower Co. (alternative energy; Beijing, China)
- Big Blue Wrecking Crew (slang name for NY Giants Football Team)
- Breeding Birds of the Wider Countryside
- Big Bend Water District (Nevada)
- Black-Bellied Whistling-Duck (bird species)
- Bureau for the Betterment of the World through Design (New York)
- Bristol Brass and Wind Ensemble (Bristol, CT)
- Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group (New York, NY)
- Bad Bitches with Guns (gaming)
- Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Black Business Working Group (South Africa)
- Bloody Bastardz With Guns (gaming clan)
- Bonded Builders Warranty Group (Port Charlotte, FL)
- Business Banking Working Group (Interactive Financial Exchange)
- Base Band Waveform Generator Digitizer
- Be Back Way Later
Samples in periodicals archive:
three women at Beringer Blass Wine Estates, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Africa, following the merger of Beringer Blass Wine Estates (BBWE) and Southcorp Wines Europe earlier this year Philips was previously MD Europe, Middle East and Africa of BBWE.
WINES (thousands of 9-liter cases) Brand Supplier 1999 2000 Cavit Palm Bay Imports 510 1,000 Foxhorn The Wine Group 755 1,026 Blackstone Pacific Wine Partners/Constellation 246 412 Jacob's Creek Pernod Ricard USA 272 423 Sterling Vineyards Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines 353 430 Ravenswood Franciscan Estates/Constellation 345 450 Black Opal Beringer Blass Wine Estates 340 400 Bogle Bogle Vineyards 215 240 Alice White Canandaigua Wine 136 221 Pepperwood Grove Don Sebastiani & Sons 272 302 Camelot Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates 61 114 Rancho Zabaco E & J Gallo Winery 85 100 Hardys Pacific Wine Partners/Constellation 120 140 Fat Bastard Click Wine Group 15 46 Greg Norman Estates Beringer Blass Wine Estates 20 138 Toasted Head R.
He was previously vice president and general manager for Beringer Blass Wine Estates (imports and Canada) from 2002 to 2004, and he was president (Americas) of Southcorp Wines prior to its acquisition by Beringer Blass.
The Company has a strong portfolio that includes brands from Fortune Brands, Diageo, Louis-Vuitton Moet Hennessey, Pernod Ricard, Constellation Brands, Brown-Forman, Beringer Blass Wine Estates, Allied Domecq, Sebastiani Winery, Banfi, and Kendall Jackson, among others.
Beringer Blass Wine Estates (BBWE) has come up with an Australian premium and luxury wines brand, Local Stories, to better explain the diversity of Australian regional wine.
WINES (thousands of 9-liter cases) Brand Cavit Palm Bay Imports Foxhorn The Wine Group Blackstone Pacific Wine Partners/Constellation Jacob's Creek Pernod Ricard USA Sterling Vineyards Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Ravenswood Franciscan Estates/Constellation Black Opal Beringer Blass Wine Estates Bogle Bogle Vineyards Alice White Canandaigua Wine Pepperwood Grove Don Sebastiani & Sons Camelot Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates Rancho Zabaco E&J Gallo Winery Hardys Pacific Wine Partners/Constellation Fat Bastard Click Wine Group Greg Norman Estates Beringer Blass Wine Estates Toasted Head R.