The Bering Straits Foundation maintains a scholarship fund for shareholders and supports a program that brings doctors into communities to work with elders.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Bering Straits Foundation (Nome, Alaska)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 156 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- Basal Skull Fracture (injury)
- Baseline System Functional
- Basic Sliding Fee
- Basic Supplement File
- Bazar sans Frontières (French: Bazaar without Borders; Madagascar)
- Bean Scripting Framework (IBM)
- Bekaert Specialty Films (San Diego, CA)
- Below Seafloor (i.e., meters below seafloor)
- Benign Senescent Forgetfulness
- Bering Sea Fisherman
- Better School Food
- Bible Study Fellowship
- Biblical Studies Foundation
- Bibliographie Sociolinguistique Francophone (French: Francophone Sociolinguistic Bibliography)
- Bibliotecarios sem Fronteiras (Portuguese: Librarians without Borders)
- Bibliothèque Sigmund Freud (French: Sigmund Freud Library)
- Bibliothèques sans Frontières (French: Libraries without Borders)
- Bières sans Frontières (French: Beers without Borders; beer festival; UK)
- Big Sandwich Friday
- Big Sky Fairy
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Shareholders: Approximately 6,270 Land Conveyed: Approximately 2,300,000 acres 1998 Revenue: $5,229,033 Non-Profit Affiliations: Bering Straits Foundation Bering Straits Native Corp.