It will be used in support of commercial, longline fisheries in the North Pacific, Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands.
What does BSAI stand for?
BSAI stands for Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSAI
- Brookings Summer Arts Festival (Brookings, SD)
- British Student American Football Association
- Biotechnology Strategy for Agriculture, Food and Fibre (Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Base Station Access Gateway (wireless communications)
- Build San Antonio Green (San Antonio, TX)
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston
- Bâtiments de Soutien et d'Assistance Hauturiers (France: Offshore Support and Assistance Vessels)
- Basic Solutions of the Associated Homogeneous System (matrix algebra)
- Basic Skills Accreditation Initiative
- Big Sur Arts Initiative (Big Sur, CA)
- Blois Specialités Auto Industrie (Blois, France)
- British School of Archaeology in Iraq
- British School of Archaeology in Jerusalem (now Kenyon Institute; founded 1919)
- Bank of South Australia Limited
- Bank Structural Adjustment Loan (World Bank)
- Basic Stock Allowance List
- Bay Shore Athletic League (California)
- Bison Sport and Active Living (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Learning and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several nearshore areas in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands are designated as critical habitat for Steller's eiders (Fig.
Elsewhere in Alaska skates are still managed as part of a large nontarget species complex, although beginning in 2011 skates in the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands will be managed as a separate unit.
htm King and Tanner Crabs of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Area: Species Profile (October 28, 1998) Summary of the Fishery Management Plan for Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King & Tanner Crabs (July 1998) Fishery Management Plan for the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs (January 2004) Noaa Fisheries (National Marine Fisheries Service) Kodiak Lab-Shellfish Assessment Program www.
2]), was first established as a temporary measure in 1989 under Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands (BSAI) Groundfish FMP Amendment 13, and it was implemented as a permanent measure under Amendment 17 in 1992 (NPFMC, 1991).
melanostictus) were taken from the Resource Assessment and Conservation Engineering Division, Alaska Fisheries Science Center (AFSC), database, which included catch data from groundfish surveys conducted from the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands to southern California from 1961 to 2005.
Bakkala (Editor), Condition of groundfish resources of the eastern Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands region in 1987, p.
Recent trends in skate (family Rajidae) stocks from the eastern Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands.