The Northwest Bergen County Utilities Authority (NBCUA) is planning the installation of a 250,000-watt solar electric generating system at its wastewater treatment facility in Waldwick, NJ.
What does BCUA stand for?
BCUA stands for Bergen County Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brake Control Unit (aircrafts)
- Briar Cliff University (Sioux City, IA)
- Bridgewater Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- British Canoe Union
- Buduchnist Credit Union (Canada)
- Buffer and Conversion Unit
- Buffer Control Unit
- Bureau de Coopération Universitaire (French: Office of Academic Cooperation)
- Bureau des Congrès Universitaires (French: University Conference Bureau; Canada)
- Bus Controller Unit
- Black Churches United for Better Health (North Carolina)
- British Columbia Utilities Commission (Canada)
- Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
- Business and Computer University College (Lebanon)
- Bedford County Utility District (Shelbyville, TN)
- Business Clean Up Day
- Birmingham Credit Union Development Agency (UK)
- Brooklyn Center for the Urban Environment (New York City, NY)
- Backward Castes United Front
- Bakweri Cooperative Union of Farmers (Cameroon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BULLETIN BOARD: IVOC) , a leader in speech-recognition technology, announced today that the Bergen County Utilities Authority of Little Ferry, N.
The Bergen County Utilities Authority (BCUA), Little Ferry, N.
They were Bergen County Utilities Authority, Joint Meeting of Essex and Union Counties, Linden Roselle Sewerage Authority, Middlesex County Utilities Authority, Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioners and Rahway Valley Sewerage Authority.
Tully Construction, founded over 70 years ago, is a major New York construction company now working on projects with the New York City Department of Sanitation, the New York City Department of Environmental Protection, the Bergen County Utilities Authority and more as well as past projects such as JFK Airport, the World Trade Center and many more.
The plant capacity may be somewhat in excess of the county's own needs, but a memorandum of understanding has been entered into between the UCUA and the Bergen County Utilities Authority that will be converted into a put-or-pay contract for disposal of a portions of Bergen's waste.